Corned Beef And Egg Sandwich RecipeFrom kikiman 6 years ago
- For each sandwich: shopping list
- 2 slices of buttered bread shopping list
- 1 slice of corned beef shopping list
- 1 hard boiled egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- For mayonnaise sauce:
- Mix pepper, mustard, and salt with egg yolks. Add 2 tablespoons vinegar.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of olive oil gradually, stirring constantly. As soon as the mixture thickens, thin it slowly with the remaining 2 tablespoons of vinegar. If the oil is added too rapidly, mayonnaise will curdle. Smoothness can be restored by taking the yolk of another egg and adding it little by little. Mayonnaise should be stiff enough to hold its shape.
- For the sandwich:
- Chop the corned beef and egg and mix with the mayonnaise sauce.
- Spread on both slices of bread, put together, and press lightly.