Bbq Hickory Smoked Pork RibsFrom padraig 5 years ago
- Prepare Marinade: shopping list
- 1 ¾ c. cooking oil shopping list
- 1 c. soy sauce shopping list
- ¾ c. vinegar shopping list
- ½ c. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/3 C. Fresh squeezed orange juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse and remove membrane from the back of ribs.
- Apply Seasoning and Rub. Bone Sucking Sauce’s Seasoning & Rub or John Henry’s Hickory Rub work well.
- Place ribs and marinade into glass pan or plastic bag and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
- Place the rib rack on top of the drip pan. Fill the drip pan with Chicken broth. This will add a bit of flavor and moisture with the steam
- Smoke using hardwood lump charcoal and Hickory chips for approximately 90 minutes @ 250-275 degrees.
- Every 30 minutes, use a mopping sauce, this will keep them moist and flavorful. Stubbs mopping sauce works well.
- When using a temperature probe, the target temp should be 160 degrees.
- 5 minutes before removing, baste with a BBQ sauce, then serve.
The Cookpadraig Moorpark, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!