Fresh Fruit CobblerFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 5 to 6 cups chopped fresh fruit (apples, rhubarb, blueberries or peaches) shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- ================================================= shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange fruit evenly in the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. greased baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; cupt in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in milk.
- Spoon over fruit.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch; sprikle over batter.
- Pour water over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until fruit is tender.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
love fruit cobblers or any cobblers for fact. thanks bunxhesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it