Cranberry Pork RoastFrom kytigger 5 years ago
- 1-3 pounds Boneless rolled pork loin roast shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 16 oz. Can whole-berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. honey shopping list
- 1 tsp. Grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Cut roast in half and place in a slow cooker; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating2 people
great tasty roast high5 thanks. Happy thanksgivingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I liked this recipe but as a general rule I do not use canned food in recipes. So in place of the can of whole cranberries, I cooked over medium heat in a meduim size pan 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup water, 1 cup sugar, & 3 cups of whole cranberrie....moreoma4hugs in Tierra Buena loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!