Sausage Stuffed MushroomsFrom becktastic 7 years ago
- 20 large fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 8 ounces sweet Italian sausage shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Wash mushrooms well. Remove stems and chop finely.
- Place sausage in skillet with chopped mushroom stems,
- garlic, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Cook, breaking up sausage, until browned.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil, parsley and the Parmesan cheese.
- Fill mushrooms with sausage mixture and put in shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle small amount of Parmesan cheese on stuff mushrooms.
- Pour 1/4 cup water and remaining tablespoon of oil into bottom of the pan.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookbecktastic Edmonds, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!