Apple Almond Butter MuffinsFrom angella 5 years ago
- 1 cup High-Fiber gluten Free flour blend (see Living Without magazine) shopping list
- 1 cup ground golden flax seeds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 apples shopping list
- 1/2 honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup almond butter shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon frozen apple juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 400 degrees. Line the muffin tins with paper cups and coat with vegetable oil spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour mix, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the apple, honey, almond butter, eggs, oil, sugar, fruit juice, and vanilla until fairly smooth. Beat in the flour mixture with a spoon, then divide the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake 20 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
The Cookangella San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!