White LasagnaFrom scumpdidilyumptious 5 years ago
- ~lasagna noodles shopping list
- ~ricotta cheese shopping list
- ~1 egg shopping list
- ~mozzarella cheese shopping list
- ~fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
- ~Fresh romano cheese shopping list
- ~1 Pkg. frozen spinach (Thawed & Drained) shopping list
- ~Italian ham ( we used a mixture prosciutto, genoa salami, pancetta) shopping list
- ~1 jar of alfredo sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix Ricotta, Egg, Spinach, Ham, and Parmesan Cheese (just a little cheese).
- Put Sauce on Bottom of pan, just enough to cover bottom
- Take noodles and put in pan. Top with all cheeses then the ham/spinach mix.
- Put a little alfredo sauce down in the center of noodles.
- Top with more noodles and repeat process.
- Bake at 350 covered for 1 hour.
- Uncover and Bake for 15 more minutes.
- Let stand for 15 - 20 minutes.
The Cookscumpdidilyumptious Peoria, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!