Italian Veggie cheese burger wsweet Potato FriesFrom shakiyla 8 years ago
- 2 Morning Star Grillers or Grillers Prime shopping list
- Organic or regular ketchup shopping list
- 1 Green, Yellow, orange and red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 bag of Alexia sweet potato Julienne Fries or cut fresh shopping list
- 1 Large Organic or regular white onion shopping list
- Soybean or other cooking oil shopping list
- 1 oz. or 2 slices of your favorite cheese or cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Whole grain, Wheat or other healthy submarine sized long roll shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Peel and cut a sweet potato into french fry shapes or use frozen bag of fries.
- 2. Heat up oil in shallow pan to cook fries if fresh or bake frozen fries for 15 min.
- 3. While cooking potatoes, slice onions and peppers into strips to be sauteed.
- 4. Heat a small amount of olive or any oil to saute onion and pepper strips until clear.
- 5. Heat, microwave or bake 2 Morning star grillers/prime for 2 min. before fries are done.
- 6. Shred or place slice of cheese on to of burgers to melt cheese on top of burgers.
- 7. Cut burgers in half, cut the long roll open faced, squirt ketchup on both sides.
- 8. Place cut burgers along the right side of open bread, then sprinkle peppers on left side.
- 9. Last, place the fries in the middle, close the bread and put more ketchup on top of fries.
- 10. Cut in half and enjoy this italian veggie cheese burger!
- 11. You can use Veggie hot dogs in place of the burgers for an Italian Veggie hot dog as well.
The Cookshakiyla Corona, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!