Peppermint SyrupFrom princessfootball 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the water, sugar, and splenda in a saucepan and put on the stovetop.
- Cook on medium-high heat while stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stop stirring and cook until the syrup begins to boil and thicken slightly.
- Remove the syrup from heat, stir in the extract, and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour into and airtight container and refrigerate for up to a month.
- Makes 2 cups- serving size is about 2 tablespoons.
The Cookprincessfootball Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!