Baked Steak BurritosFrom d0mesticg0ddess 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 package (1.25 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb beef boneless sirloin tip steak, cut into thin bite-size strips shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans shopping list
- 1 package (10.5 oz) Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (12 tortillas) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz) shopping list
- 3 medium flour tortillas, thinly sliced (3 tablespoons) shopping list
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso® enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend (4 oz) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix. Add beef strips; cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until desired doneness; drain.
- Meanwhile, place refried beans in microwavable dish. Microwave uncovered on High 2 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Spread each tortilla with refried beans to within 1/4 inch of edge. Top each with beef, Cheddar cheese and onions. Roll up, folding in sides. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, place burritos with seam sides down. Pour enchilada sauce over burritos. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake uncovered 7 to 12 minutes or until burritos are thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
The Cookd0mesticg0ddess Stockton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!