Mochiko BibingkaFrom emochef 7 years ago
- 1 Box (16 oz) Mochiko rice flour shopping list
- 1 Cup White Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar (or another cup of white sugar) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) Unsweetened butter (softened) shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 Cup coconut milk shopping list
- 1 Cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cream the butter and sugar together well. (I suggest an electric mixer, or a pastry blender if you're watching your weight :P )
- Mix eggs in one at a time.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- If you want to serve it in a banana leaf, cut banana leaf to fit pans (either two 9 inch round cake pans, or one 9x13 inch pan) and spread a small amount of oil on top of leaf. If you are not using banana leaves, grease or spray the pan with oil (Pam will do just fine).
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until the top is golden brown or tooth pick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the cake.
The Cookemochef Melbourne, FL
The Rating1 people
Curious anyway to take out the eggs? Would it still work if I replaced them? I can go with free range as I do consider them vegan. The point of vegan is to not cause animals pain or kill them.BelleB in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!