Crockpot Chicken Rice Potato And VeggiesFrom rswans14 5 years ago
- 3 chicken breasts cubed 1" shopping list
- 4 cups of water shopping list
- 1 can of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 potato cubed 1" shopping list
- 1 onion diced shopping list
- 3/4 cups white wine (serve the rest with dinner) shopping list
- 1/2 cup rice shopping list
- veggies (whatever you have handy. For my latest I used a large carrot and asparagus) shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- chili flakes shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- oil (I use canola to cook with) shopping list
How to make it
- Put the water, wine a soup in the crock-pot and turn on low.
- Cube the potato, and quickly heat up in a pan with oil. Dust with paprika, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. After a good sizzle throw the spuds in the crock-pot.
- Brown the chicken cubes in a pan with oil, with a salt, paprika and garlic powder dusting - DON"T COOK IT VERY MUCH, just give it some color and leave it RAW in the middle. Nobody likes pale bird meat. Then dump it in the pot too.
- Next dice your onion and cut your veggies into appropriate sizes for slow cooking and add them to the pot as well.
- Lastly, after everything has gotten warm, add the rice and sprinkle in some chili flakes (to taste).
- Cook it all on low for 4 to 6 hours. Serve with rolls
- If you don't have potatoes, use 1 full cup of rice instead. If you don't have rice use two potatoes.
The Cookrswans14 Littleton, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!