Mini Pumpkin Pecan Orange Soaked CakesFrom kytigger 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package spice cake mix shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- FOR orangE SYRUP: shopping list
- Place 1/4 cup butter, shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel in small saucepan. shopping list
- Bring to a boil. shopping list
- Remove from heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons orange juice. shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF (175ºC). Grease and flour two 6-cake mini Bundt pans. Sprinkle nuts over bottom.
- COMBINE cake mix, pumpkin, vegetable oil and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds or until blended. Beat for 4 minutes on medium speed. Spoon about 1/2 cup into each mold.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cakes comes out clean. Remove from oven. With back of spoon, carefully pat down dome of each cake to flatten. Let cool in pans for 5 minutes. Invert cakes onto cooling rack(s). Poke holes in cakes with wooden pick. Spoon a tablespoon of Orange Syrup over each cake. Allow syrup to soak in. Cool completely before serving or wrapping for gifts.