Sweet And White Scalloped Potatoes With Parmesan And ThymeFrom kytigger 7 years ago
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chicken Flavor Instant Bouillon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 4 cups (1 1/2 pounds) potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices shopping list
- 2 cups (1/2 pound) sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) Refrigerated Freshly Shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat evaporated milk, bouillon, onion powder and thyme in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil and bouillon is dissolved. Add potatoes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to boil. Cover; reduce heat to low. Cook, rearranging potatoes gently and occasionally, for 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; serve immediately
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!