Peanut SoupFrom ttaylor5 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped carrot shopping list
- 6 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 6 1/2 cups milk, scalded shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoons salt shopping list
- Dash worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Saute celery, onion, and carrot in margarine
- Pour about 1/3 of scalded milk, 1/3 of sauteed vegetables, and 1/3 of peanut butter into a blender.
- Add all of salt, sugar and Worcestershire sauce to blender.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a sauce pan.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients
- Bring soup up to serving temperature using medium heat.