Crab RangoonsFrom nadira 4 years ago
How to make it
- Dice water chestnuts.
- In medium mixing bowl add, crab meat, cream cheese and water chestnuts. Set aside.
- Take one won ton wrapper and add about a tsp of crab filling into center.
- Using your fingers dipped into the water, rub across the edge of one corner of the won ton wrapper.
- Fold corners to meet and seal firmly.
- Should resemble little triangle or half moons depending on what kind of wrappers you use.
- You can use a fork to press down edges to seal, or pinch between fingers like you would a pie crust.
- Repeat till you've used all your filling.
- In large skillet place about 1-2 inches of oil, heat till hot.
- Carefull drop a few in a time, don't crowd them because they do expand a little.
- Fry a couple minutes on one side and roll over to brown the other side. Should be a nice golden brown.