Minced Barbeque PorkFrom wmhaynes 7 years ago
How to make it
- Quarter the pork tenderloins, place in a pressure cooker, and cover with the 2 cups BBQ sauce and enough water to cover them one inch over the top of the meat. Cover and heat on high until steaming. Reduce to medium heat and cook for 45 minutes. Release steam and open. Pour off the liquid and place meat on a cutting board. Finely slice the meat against the grain in 1/4 inch slices, then using a fork, shred the meat. Return the meat to the pan and add a little additional BBQ sauce for stronger flavor, and some of the reserved liquid for moistness. It’s ready to serve!
- Wait! Don’t throw out the liquid, as it makes a WONDERFUL soup base, or you can boil it down, add a little flour, and use it as BBQ gravy over the garlic mashed potatoes that you must have made to go with the BBQ pork…
- Note: You could do this as a slow cook without the pressure cooker. I expect you’d want the meat to cook for about 3 hours and check occasionally to add more water, when it boils down.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- wmhaynes Simpsonville, SC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwmhaynes Simpsonville, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!