Pan Sauteed Cod - AllFreshSeafoodcomFrom toddpacker 7 years ago
- 4 Alaska cod Fillets (approx. 6 oz. each) shopping list
- 2 oz butter shopping list
- 3 leeks, medium, trimmed and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 7 oz Dry cider shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Heat the butter in a frying pan and sauté the leeks and onion for about 5 minutes over a medium heat, until softened but not browned. Add the cider and cook until the liquid has almost evaporated.
- Drizzle a little olive oil into a roasting pan and add in the leeks and onions. Arrange the fillets of cod on top and season with a little salt and black pepper. Roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the fish is cooked. To make sure that it is done, check that the flesh looks opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork. Take care that you don't overcook it, or the fish will
- become dry.
- Serve the fish with the vegetables, garnished with chopped parsley and accompanied by some sautéed or new potatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- toddpacker Dix Hills
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktoddpacker Dix Hills
- Not added to any groups yet!