Lemon Shrimp - AllFreshSeafoodcomFrom toddpacker 7 years ago
- 2 lbs (1 Kg) large shrimp shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dry mustard shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Using a small pair of scissors or kitchen shears, snip open the backs of the shrimp shells, leaving them on the shrimp. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Marinate for 10 to 30 minutes, refrigerated. Cook the shrimp on a hot grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve immediately. Serves 4 to 6.
The Cooktoddpacker Dix Hills
- Not added to any groups yet!