Seafood Casserole - AllFreshSeafoodcomFrom toddpacker 7 years ago
- 2 c. loose-pack frozen cut broccoli shopping list
- 1 c. med. noodles, cooked & drained shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of shrimp soup shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1 (6 1/2 oz.) can tuna, crabmeat, or skinless boneless salmon, drained & flaked shopping list
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a 1 3/4 quart casserole, combine broccoli, noodles, soup and milk. Gently stir seafood into mixture. Cover. Microwave on high for 7 to 9 minutes or until heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- toddpacker Dix Hills
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktoddpacker Dix Hills
- Not added to any groups yet!