Pulled Pork NachosFrom pood 4 years ago
- 8 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1/4 lb. Pulled pork, or more if you want more meat shopping list
- diced onions shopping list
- diced peppers, your choice, pepperoncinis, green chilies or jalapenos. shopping list
- Cover with shredded cheese shopping list
- You can add salsa, bbq sauce or taco sauce if you like, we prefer to add our sauce as we eat the nachos. shopping list
How to make it
- Take your 8 corn tortillas and cut them in half and then cut 3 wedges from each half. Should give you 48 pieces.
- Fry the corn tortilla pieces until crisp, remove from grease and salt. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Put your fried corn tortilla chips in bottom of small flat pan.
- Spread your pulled pork over the the chips.
- Add your chopped onions and peppers on top of the pork.
- At this time you can drizzle your sauce on top.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 min. or til the cheese is melted.
The Cookpood Georgiana, AL
The Rating2 people
I have had pot roast nachos this sounds equally good,gagagrits in Irmo loved it
I had some left over pork, so I try this today and it was sooo good. I'm have it again tonight! LOL :) But, I cheated, I used store brand chips... "Baked! Tostitos"... that saved me on some calories. And, I also used some green onions ins...morejess96 in Warren loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!