Lasagna RollsFrom now_a_swearingen 4 years ago
- Lasagna Noodles- about 2-3 per person shopping list
- hamburger meat, 1lb shopping list
- 1 Lg Can of spaghetti sauce, Your Favorite shopping list
- Medium Tub of ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 Pkg Shredded Mozarella cheese shopping list
- spices to fit your desire. I use a little black pepper, salt, and McCormick's "Mediterranean Spiced Sea-salt" (it has garlic, basil, and oregano) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350(F)
- Brown hamburger meat. To make the meat more lean I add just enough water to cover the meat when it's 90%cooked.
- Add water and stir and let heat up, you'll start to see the fat separate from the water. Drain in colander and mash meat with spatula to get all the fat/water out. ODD I KNOW but it makes it yummy.
- After meat is browned add enough spaghetti sauce to cover meat, let simmer while your noodles boil.
- Start noodles to boil :) I add a small amount of oil and little of the sea salt combination to the water. It's optional .
- Stir the sauce and meat. & Drain noodles. To make it easier on my hands I rinse them so they're not so hot.
- In a mixing bowl combine meat, sauce, ricotta, & shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Once blended, lay out a lasagna noodle and with a spoon lay the mixture on top of the noodle, spread it out (not too much it'll fall out when you begin to roll the noodle.)
- Once desired mixture is on the noodle, begin to roll. I use 2 toothpicks to hold it all together while it bakes.
- I stand the noodles upright and pour whatever remaining sauce I have over the top. Cover with aluminum foil poke holes and bake for 15-20 mins.
- Once baked remove foil and add cheese on top bake another 10mins until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- now_a_swearingen Gray
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknow_a_swearingen Gray
- Not added to any groups yet!