Sassy Salsa SpreadFrom squeak1980 8 years ago
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (1 CUP). shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces)cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1c thick & chunky salsa shopping list
- 1/3c. red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/3c.pitted black olives chopped shopping list
- 2 green onions with tops thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4c fresh cilantro snipped & divided shopping list
How to make it
- Shred cheddar cheese into bowl
- Add cream cheese and 1/3 c. salsa; mix well.
- Chop bell pepper and olives.
- Slice onions and 2 tablespoons cilantro into cheese mixture.
- Spread into bowl,smooth top.
- Spoon remaing salsa over cheese spread.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro.
- Serve with chips or vegetables.Enjoy!!!!
The Cooksqueak1980 Alton, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!