Ginger Orange Beef Stir FryFrom zoeb 8 years ago
- 500 g beef flank sliced against the grain shopping list
- 1/4 c brocoli, chopped shopping list
- 1 red pepper sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c snow peas shopping list
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/2 c orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 c hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes shopping list
- 2 tsp veg oil shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk zest, oj,hoisin, cornstarch, ginger and chilli.
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic and sliced beef and stir fry until beef of brown yet pink inside.
- Remove beef.
- Add remaining oil and stir fry vegetables. Add 3 tbsp of water.
- Cover and cook for 4 minutes until tender crisp.
- Add sauce and wait until it thickens.
- Return beef to the pan to heat through.
- Serve on brown or white rice.
The Cookzoeb Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!