Margie Crockpot Beef StewFrom mamajune 4 years ago
- 1 Packed of Stewed beef(As much as you like) shopping list
- 1 Pack McCormick beef Stew seasoning shopping list
- 2 Large Cans of Whole potatoes)Cut into cubes) shopping list
- 2-3 Good Size carrots sliced up shopping list
- 1 Large Can of beef broth(or 2 cups0 shopping list
- 1 Cup water shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Put your stew beef into the crockpot add your potatoes,Carrots.Then pour 2 cups of beef broth and 1 cup of water over the beef and potatoes.Add your bay leaf and salt.Turn on LOW and cook for 6-8 hours are until beef and vegetables are tender.
- 1 hour before you are ready to serve.Mix Tablespoon of Flour with 1/2 cup of water and pour into crockpot.Turn on high until to is thickness up some.
- I serve this over rice and cornbread
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!