Kidney Bean SoupFrom winslow1204 7 years ago
- 3 regular pok chops shopping list
- 3 sliced carrots shopping list
- 3 coursely chopped celery shopping list
- 1 c. canned whole tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 coursely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 regular cans kidney beans shopping list
- 2 potatoes, chopped in bitesize pieces shopping list
- 2 cubes beef bouillon cube shopping list
- freshly ground salt shopping list
How to make it
- Over medium heat, add meat, carrots, celery, and the tomatoes to a large pot of water.
- Brng to a rolling boil, reduce to a simmer for 90 min.
- In a separate pan, fry pork chops, until brown.
- In your soup pot, add the kidney beans(don't drain liquid), the potatoes, ad onions.
- This will cook until the potatoes are tender(20 mon.)
- Add the bouillon, simmer for around 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!