All-in-one brekkieFrom ambe57 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Arrange the sausages and mushrooms in a large roasting pan. Drizzle over oil and season with salt and
- pepper. Bake in oven, turning once, for 10 minutes. Add the bacon and tomato and bake for a further 10 minutes or until mushrooms
- and tomato are soft.
- Arrange the mixture in the pan to create 6 spaces. Crack 1 egg into each space. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to
- your liking. Serve immediately with buttered toast, if desired.
The Cookambe57 Adelaide, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!