Simple Asian Flavored SalmonFrom knitstuff 7 years ago
- 2 4oz salmon steaks shopping list
- 2 TBS rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 TBS soy sauce (for those watching their sodium, use low sodium soy) shopping list
- 1 TBS hoisin sauce shopping list
- generous amount of chopped garlic shopping list
- dash or so of pepper (I used sansho pepper, which you should be able to find at any good Asian market) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 F. Combine all ingredients except salmon together. Grease an ovenproof dish, place salmon in it and cover with sauce. Cover dish with foil, or lid, if it has one and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
The Cookknitstuff Ypsilanti, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!