Fruited Turkey Pasta SaladFrom dariana 9 years ago
- 1 cup packaged dried rope macaroni (gemelli) or 1-1/3 cups corkscrew macaroni (4 ounces) shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken or fully cooked turkey ham (8 ounces) shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced (1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1/3 cup lime or lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup salad oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed shopping list
- 2 medium nectarines or plums, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pasta; turkey, chicken, or turkey ham; and green onions. Toss to mix.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine lime or lemon juice, oil, honey, and thyme. Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in nectarines or plums and strawberries. Toss to mix. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- dariana IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔