Barbequed Pork ChopsFrom wmhaynes 8 years ago
- 8 lean pork chops shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of BBQ Sauce shopping list
- If you have no premade BBQ Sauce use: shopping list
- 1/2 cup catsup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mild Mexican chili pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chops in hot fat or oil.
- Place chops in casserole baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients or use BBQ sauce and pour over chops.
- Bake in preheated oven at 325 F for 1 1/2 -2 hours, turning chops once.
- Initially the BBQ sauce becomes very soupy with the juices from the pork chops, but by the time it's done the sauce is very thick. Keep an eye on them toward the end to make sure the BBQ doesn't completely dry out. If it's getting close, the chops are done.
- Serve the pork chops and put the BBQ sauce remaining in a bowl.
- The sauce can be used poured over the chops, or on potatoes.
- Eat and enjoy!
The Cookwmhaynes Simpsonville, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!