Easy Trail MixFrom charity 9 years ago
- 3 c of rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 c of raisins shopping list
- 1/2 c of apricots shopping list
- 1 c wheat bran shopping list
- 1/4 c of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 c powered milk shopping list
- 1 c of honey shopping list
- 1 c of chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 1/2 c of silver almonds shopping list
- 1 c sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/2 c unsweetened flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 300 F
- Get your large mixing bowl and mix together almonds, oats, coconut, wheat bran, sesame seeds, pecans or walnuts and powdered milk.
- Grab another little bowl and stir the honey and oil togheter until well blended, then pour into your large mixing bowl.
- Using two spoons toss till ingredients are well combined.
- Take ingredients and pour onto a lightly greased baking sheet, spreading out evenly.
- Bake until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Immediately, put into your large mixing bowl and stir in the raisins and apricots.
- Let it completely cool.
- Place it in a airtight container.
- Also can be used for topping your cereal.
The Cookcharity Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!