Macaroni SoupFrom dailypatnews 7 years ago
- 1 cup of macaroni shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of miso shopping list
- 1/2 carrot - sliced shopping list
- 6 pieces of vegetarian mushroom ball (halved) shopping list
- 4 pieces of crab stick (cut to half) shopping list
- 4 pieces of mushroom (sliced) shopping list
- 30g sliced lean pork (marinate with salt and pepper and corn flour) shopping list
- 4 cups of water shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the macaroni with 2 cups of water (include one teaspoon of olive oil and 1 pinch of salt).
- Served the macaroni to bowl.
- Boil the balance of 2 cups of water.
- Add in pork and carrot. Leave it to boil.
- Add in mushroom, vegetarian ball, crabstick and miso paste.
- Served the soup on the macaroni.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!