Easy Baked RavioliFrom banker_girl24 4 years ago
- 2 tsp. Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) pasta sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper (optional) shopping list
- 1 pkg. (350 g) ravioli, cooked, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup Part Skim Mozzarella Shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat; add peppers and onions. Cook and stir 2 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in pasta sauce and crushed red pepper.
- SPREAD 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture onto bottom of shallow 11x7-inch baking dish.
- COVER with layers of half each of the ravioli, remaining sauce mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through.