Grilled SquidFrom boombotz 6 years ago
How to make it
- I find the best whole squid at my local farmers market. Remove head and cut right below the eyes, keeping the tentacles in tact. Remove the beak and discard. Clean out insides (tip: turn the tube inside out.)
- Wash squid and pat dry.
- Place squid, soy sauce, ginger powder, red pepper and sesame seeds in Ziploc bag.
- Marinate 15-30 minutes. Squid absorb marinades quickly.
- Grill on high heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut squid into rings.
- combine wasabi with soy sauce for a dipping sauce. Optionally, I sometimes use a sweet chili sauce instead.