Oatbran Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom bearaboo 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cup whole wheat white flour shopping list
- 1 cup oat bran shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with oil or put paper muffin liners in pan.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, oil, egg whites, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean (there may be chocolate on toothpick and this is ok. Just make sure that there is no batter on the toothpick too).
The Cookbearaboo Danville
- Not added to any groups yet!