Shredded Parsnip And Beet Salad In Pineapple VinagretteFrom bostonorganics 8 years ago
- pineapple Dressing: shopping list
- 2 cups pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup red wine finegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, very well minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 1 pound beets, peeled and shredded shopping list
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled and shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsley chopped fresh mint shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the shredded beets and parsnips, using tongs to thoroughly mix them into the dressing. Let the veggies sit and macerate for about 15 minutes. Add the mint and mix again. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.