Friendlys Peanut Butter SauceFrom hanh32 8 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream ( you can use half and half) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar ( I used 3 tablespoon) shopping list
- 1/4 cup light Karo syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ( I used 1/8 teaspoon) shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients (except peanut butter) in a saucepan stirring constantly until all ingredients are dissolved.
- Let the mixture cool completely then add the peanut butter and stir well.
- It will look like a mess, but keep stirring and it will turn out smooth and still have the grain texture...just like Friendly's!
The Cookhanh32 Avonlake, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!