Franks RedHot Buffalo Chicken DipFrom flovie 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank's® RedHot® Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces) shopping list
- 2 cans (9.75 ounces each) Swanson® Premium Chunk chicken breast in water, drained shopping list
- assorted fresh vegetables or crackers or pita chips or pretzel rods shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth.
- Stir in the dressing, sauce and blue cheese.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir before serving.
- Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
- To make in the microwave: Use a microwavable 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above in Step 2. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.
- Tip: This dip can be kept warm in a small crockpot or fondue pot on the buffet table.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- flovie Fairmont, WV
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookflovie Fairmont, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!