Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom flovie 6 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped pimientos (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 2 cans (about 6 oz. each) tuna, drained and flaked shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles shopping list
- 2 tbsp. dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Mix soup, milk, pimiento, peas, tuna and noodles in 1 1/2-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 400°F. for 20 min. or until hot.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 5 min.
- Tip: This recipe is also great using Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery or 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup.