Chocolate-Chip-Peanut Butter TorteFrom blackcupcake 6 years ago
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped honey-roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1 cup butterscotch chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavor syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 10- or 9-inch springform pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in sugar and egg until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of the peanuts. Pour over cooled crust; spread evenly.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave butterscotch chips on High 1 minute, stirring twice, until melted and smooth. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Drizzle over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes longer or until edge is set but center is still slightly jiggly. Cool on cooling rack 10 minutes. Run knife around side of pan to loosen torte; carefully remove side of pan. Cool 1 hour. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- To serve, cut torte into wedges. Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup onto each dessert plate. Place wedges over syrup. Store in refrigerator.
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
- Not added to any groups yet!