Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Orange and Red Onion SalsaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 Tbs canola oil shopping list
- 1(1 lb.) pork tenderloin,trimmed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt,divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper,divided shopping list
- 1 c coarsely chopped orange sections(about 2 oranges) shopping list
- 1/2 c diced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 Tbs fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 tsp. minced ,seeded jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over med-high heat. Sprinkle pork evenly with 1/4 tsp.salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add pork to pan;cook 2 mins each side or till lightly browned. Transfer pan to oven. Bake for 17 mins or till thermometer registers 160. Let stand 5 mins;cut across the grain intop 1/2" thick slices.
- Combine remaining 1/4 tsp salt,1/4 tsp pepper,oranges and remaining ingredients. Serve salsa with pork.
- Rice and Beans: Cook(10oz) pkg. frozen long-grain rice(such as Birds Eye SteamFresh) according to directions. Combine cooked rice,1c rinsed and drained canned black beans,1 Tbs fresh chopped ciantro,1/4 tsp salt,1/4 tsp cumin and 1/8 tsp chili powder.