Barbecued Pork ChopsFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place chops in slow cooker. Top each chop with onion slices. Sprinkle with garlic.
- Pour barbecue sauce on top.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 6 hours.
- About 5 minutes before serving, remove pork from cooker; place on serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- Mix water and cornstarch in 2 cup measuring cup until smooth.
- Pour 1 cup of juices from cooker into cornstarch mixture; mix well.
- Microwave mixture uncovered on high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Cover chops with sauce.