Easy Cheesy LasagnaFrom frugal_foodie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the lasagna noodles by the package directions. If you want to make this even easier, assemble it the night before you bake it and you won't have to cook the noodles.
- In a 9x13 inch casserole dish, spread a layer of marinara sauce, enough to cover the bottom.
- Top that with a layer of lasagna noodles.
- Spread another layer of marinara over the noodles.
- Spoon cottage cheese over the marinara. Don't make it a thick layer, have a few spaces. I never measure the ingredients when I make this, so I have no idea how much of anything I use! Don't worry too much about getting exactly the right amount of things, it'll still turn out great.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheddar cheese over the cottage cheese.
- Repeat the layering once more, of lasagna noodles over the cheese, then sauce, cottage cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Place a third layer, but omit the cottage cheese in this final layer. Put a generous amount of cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven, 375 degrees F for 40-50 minutes or until cheese is bubbling. Cool for 10 minutes and serve. Goes great with italian bread and a salad.