Pretzel Strawberry Cream Cheese DesertFrom pwilliams 6 years ago
- Strawberry pretzel Desert Recipe shopping list
- LAYER #1: shopping list
- 2 c crushed pretzels shopping list
- 3/4 c butter, melted 3 TB sugar shopping list
- LAYER #2: shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 8 oz. Cool Whip shopping list
- LAYER #3: shopping list
- 2 (3 oz.) pkg. strawberry Jell-O shopping list
- 2 c boiling water shopping list
- 2 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- LAYER #1: ingredients into 9 x 13 inch pan. Press flat onto bottom of pan with a cup. Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- LAYER #2: Mix layer 2 ingredients together until smooth. Spoon over pretzel layer.
- LAYER #3: Mix strawberry Jell-O and boiling water together. Add sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for about 1 hour until slightly jelled. Pour carefully over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate
The Cookpwilliams Prattville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!