Squash amp Shrimp CasseroleFrom pwilliams 6 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- ½ cup chopped green peppers shopping list
- ½ cup chopped green onions shopping list
- ½ cup chopped celery shopping list
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion shopping list
- 4 yellow squash shopping list
- 1 lb. peeled shrimp shopping list
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoon cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon old bay spice shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cut squash and boil until tender. Drain well and set aside.
- In medium skillet melt butter and add the chopped vegetables.
- When squash is completely drain add egg. Mix well while adding the bread crumbs. Add this mixture to the cooked vegetables.
- Add shrimp along with the other seasonings. Cook until the shrimp turns pink.Place in a greased 9x 12 casserole dish and then place in the oven on 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Take out of the oven and place crushed Ritz cracker crumbs on top dotted with butter. Return to the oven and cook another 5 to 7 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- pwilliams Prattville, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpwilliams Prattville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!