Pesto Chicken GrinderFrom ashley_ann_03 6 years ago
- 1 (16-ounce) package chicken tenders, rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf ciabatta bread or French bread, sliced in half horizontally shopping list
- 4 slices pre-sliced mozzarella shopping list
- 1 cup baby spinach, rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a plastic zip lock bag combine the chicken with the pesto and mix well let sit for 20-30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup pesto and mayonnaise. Spread mixture on both sides of your bread
- Preheat an oiled grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill chicken tenders 5 minutes per side. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.
- when your done cooking your chicken spread the mayo mix on both sides of the bread put the chicken in the bread and put the mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken with two slices of tomatoes and some baby spinach and toast the bread until the cheese is melted.
The Cookashley_ann_03 Enfield, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!