Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip CookiesFrom computertech18 4 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup vegan butter spread shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy milk shopping list
- 2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 cup applesauce shopping list
- 2 cups peanut butter chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Stir flour with baking soda, cocoa powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla, soy milk, and apple sauce until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-11 minutes.