Outstanding Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom eunoia 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup shortening or lard shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups Quaker Oats shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 package milk chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter & shortening.
- Add sugars & mix well.
- Add egg & pinch of salt – blend well.
- Mix together flour, oats and baking soda in one bowl.
- Add this in about 3 stages to first mixture and blend well.
- Mix in desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
The Cookeunoia Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!