Bacon and Cheese Roasted Red PotatoesFrom eunoia 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix dressing, cheese and bacon bits in large bowl.
- Add potatoes; toss lightly.
- Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake 40 min.
- Remove foil; bake an additional 15 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley or rosemary.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- eunoia Toronto, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookeunoia Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!