musco personal pizzasFrom vilerat 5 years ago
- crust shopping list
- 3/4C wheat flour shopping list
- 4T soymilk shopping list
- 1T oil shopping list
- 1 3/4t baking powder shopping list
- spices optional (salt, italian seasoning blend etc) shopping list
- sauce shopping list
- 1 14.5oz can of diced tomatoes with italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 6oz can of tomato paste shopping list
- spices optional (basil, garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, shallot salt, italian blend etc) shopping list
- toppings shopping list
- anything that must go! the pizza is such a wonderful thing. i like to top it with spinach, sliced onion, more tomatoes, chiffon'd basil leaves, dried spices, sauteed veggies, roasted veggies...stuff like that. shopping list
How to make it
- put the ingredients for the crust into a bowl and mix. its going to be a bit wet (definitely not like a traditional pizza dough) so spoon it onto a greased pan and spread it out to look like whatever geometrical shape you enjoy. circle is suggested but a parallelogram pizza would be entertaining.
- pop that into a preheated oven (i prefer toaster oven) at 350 degrees for 5 minutes to ensure the crust is properly cooked.
- meanwhile, open up the cans of tomato paste and diced tomato blend and plop them into a skillet.
- stir that up while simmering to reduce some of the liquid away, mix the paste in well so its a uniform consistency.
- after the crust's 5 minutes are up, remove it from the oven, spoon on some sauce (i use up half of the mix since i <3 sauce), top with your other chosen ingredients (if any).
- pop it back into the oven for another 5 minutes to finish cooking off the crust, cook the toppings a bit and make it all tasty.
The Cookvilerat Saint Louis, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!